Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Using the iPad

Mr. Brainwash Will. I. Am Wallpaper
My name's is ZKM and I am grateful. No, let's say I am happy that I have the iPad as part of my home schooling and relaxation. I really enjoy exploring, learning and playing games using the iPad. I've noticed that people are a little weird about sharing. Some people don't allow other people to touch it or navigate while they hold it.  We all should look deep within ourselves especially PARENTS, please share parents. The iPad seems like a mini MacBook Pro to me; my friend's dad last night joked about putting two iPads together forming a Nintendo DS.

Seriously. My favorite apps are:

Word Search
Hangman 
Words HD Free
Twilight Lite
TapTap
Angry Birds
Glow Hockey
Karate Kid
MX Mayhem
Checkers

My mom just made folders for all the apps. (Touch the apps until they wiggle and put one app onto another app). The folders make it easier to find grouped apps. Honestly using the iPad, I like and enjoy doing Math and Spelling. I love our iPad. I have to do homework my mom is making me watch Exit through the Gift Shop, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment